- Regulatory change was managed through a variety of disparate projects without any business co-ordination nor overall cost control oversight.
HOW WE HELPED
- Introduce a regular ‘horizon scanning’ process.
- Validate relevant regulations, key risks and business units and functions impacted.
- Establish overarching governance arrangements.
- Consolidate regulatory obligations, programmes and projects into an overall portfolio, roadmap and delivery tranches with common performance metrics and controls.
- Identify critical priorities and dependencies.
- Provide challenge to projects with clear scope or requirements.
- Optimised cost and resourcing of regulatory change.
- Increased transparency and established tighter governance on existing and new projects.
Webinar – Reaping Value from Analytics in Financial Services Business Areas
The Capability and Innovation fund will change the SME Banking market. Is your Bank ready?
Enabling a Bank to diversify and grow by meeting regulatory obligations and establishing its presence in new international markets
Euroclear to open settlement unit in Ireland due to ongoing Brexit uncertainty.