Regulatory Portfolio Optimisation for a Global Bank
Regulatory change was managed through a variety of disparate projects without any business co-ordination nor overall cost control oversight
- Regulatory change was managed through a variety of disparate projects without any business co-ordination nor overall cost control oversight
HOW WE HELPED
- Introduce a regular ‘horizon scanning’ process.
- Validate relevant regulations, key risks and business units and functions impacted.
- Establish overarching governance arrangements.
- Consolidate regulatory obligations, programmes and projects into an overall portfolio, roadmap and delivery tranches with common performance metrics and controls.
- Identify critical priorities and dependencies.
- Provide challenge to projects with clear scope or requirements.
- Optimised cost and resourcing of regulatory change.
- Increased transparency and established tighter governance on existing and new projects.
Trans-national governance model
The ambit was a world-class insurance broking firm with presence in over 100 countries. The company decided there was a strategic need to unify its European operations within a Management Technology Platform.