Webinar – The Collaborative Power of Fintech & Banking
Digital disruption is now surging ahead and bringing in new business models, new technology, new players in the market and a renewed focus on consumer experience.
The entire banking industry ecosystem is being disrupted by new entrants, and nurtured by regulator invention (i.e. the FCA Sandbox and Project Innovation). Engaging the customer through the most relevant and convenient channels alongside leveraging key data points has become crucial to maximizing customer value is this new age.
The recent CMA Banking Open Banking API has the potential to revolutionize this competition further: making data more open will force banks to work harder for their customers and will lead to new challenges.
Will the winners be those who think and act differently to drive real innovation in how they meet their customers’ need? Will banks find or create newer and more innovative revenue streams?
During the webinar a panel discussion will focus on questions which stand to change the way we bank.
- What does the Financial Services sector need to do to pick up the pace and achieve a digital transformation in customer experience?
- How has the industry perception of FinTechs changed over the last 20 years?
- How is the relationship between banks and FinTechs changing?
- What role is the Financial and Competition Regulators playing to help FinTechs and banks?
- What are your predictions for 2017 – challenges and threats?
Date: Wednesday 1st February 2017
Time: 8am EST| 7am CST
- Daniel Meere, Managing Director, Axis Corporate UK
- Matthew Field, Policy Advisor, Digital at British Bankers’ Association (BBA)
- Luis Perez Urena, CEO and Founder of Finn Ventures (ex Global Head of Commercial Management at Banco Santander)
- Pierre-Jean Hanard – MIT Sloan Fellows Program in Innovation and Global Leadership and co-founder of SHAREPA, a WealthTech social investment platform.
- Nadav Yur, Head of Business Development, eToro
- Lubomir Olach, Head of International Development and Member Relations at Efma
- Deniz Guven, Senior Vice President for Digital & Mentor at Garanti Partners, Garanti Bank Turkey
Related article: Balancing Financial Services Innovation in a Customer-Centric World
The webinar follows the FinTech & Banking Report 2016 by Axis Corporate and EFMA which explored the increasing prominence of FinTech firms and need for banks to adapt to a changing industry ecosystem. To request for a copy of the report, or webinar recording, please contact Jan Claire Luzarraga, Marketing Manager.