Axis Corporate values personal data protection. Compliance with the applicable personal data protection regulations is a priority objective for our company. The purpose of this policy is to explain how we will process the personal data you provide to us through the various forms on our website, axiscorporate.com.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The controller responsible for processing your personal data is Axis Corporate:
- Company name: Axis Corporate S.L.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Registered address: Avenida Diagonal, 640.1D 08017 Barcelona. Spain
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
In general, it is possible to visit our website without the user providing any personal data. However, in order to access certain content on our web pages or if you wish to request specific information about a service, we may require you to provide us with some personal data, which we will process for the purposes described below.
Axis Corporate collects your personal identification and contact details for the following purposes:
- To attend to and respond to any questions or queries posed through this channel.
- Manage, if expressly requested, the sending of information of corporate interest.
How long we keep your personal data
Your data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing, without prejudice to their retention for the purpose of making them available to the competent authorities and for the purpose of dealing with claims.
In this case, the data will be kept blocked until the end of the statute of limitations, at which point they will be deleted.
Recipients of your personal data
Your data will not be sold, rented out, or made available to third parties. In certain cases, access to your data will be given to certain suppliers who provide services to our company, such as sending newsletters, but these entities will not process the data for their own purposes.
The full list of categories of providers that may have access to your data because of the provision of a service are: Google, SAP, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Eventbrite and Gotowebinar, all of which are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Confidentiality and security in the processing of your data
The data received by our company will be processed with the utmost confidentiality and secrecy. Our company has established all the technical and organisational means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access to, or copying of the data provided.
Legitimacy of the processing of your personal data
The legitimate basis for the processing of your data is as follows:
- Consent of the data subject: if you give us your consent, we will send you Axis Corporate communications related to events and industry trends, and we will carry out the processing related to the scope of consent for the purposes informed. You may revoke your consent to receive corporate content at any time by clicking on the link that we will include for this purpose, or by communicating your wish to revoke your consent by e-mail.
- Fulfilment of a contract: the law allows us to process your data in the event that this is necessary for the execution of a contract, in order to provide our products and services for you and to fulfil the obligations established in said contract.
- Legal obligation: we may have to process your data, such as for billing, accounting processes, tax reporting, or the prevention of money laundering, for example, because we are required to do so by law.
- Legitimate interest: we may process data with the aim of improving the quality and personalisation of the service in order to increase your level of satisfaction. In order to do so, we will need to request your opinion and analyse your habits and preferences.
Rights regarding the processing of your personal data
Current legislation grants you the following rights:
- Right of access: you will have the right to know which of your personal data we process.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to be able to rectify or complete any data that is found to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of erasure: you may request that your personal data be deleted from our systems and files.
- Right of objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your data in connection with direct marketing activities. This could also be for personal reasons, unless the basis for the processing is for a legitimate interest.
- Right to restriction of processing: you may request the restriction of processing where you contest its accuracy or where it is unlawful and you object to the erasure of your personal data and request instead the restriction of its use. This can also be employed when the data are no longer necessary for processing, but they are needed for the formulation, exercise, or defence of claims. And finally, it can be used when you have objected to the processing while we check to see whether the legitimate interest of the controller outweighs that of the data subject.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain a copy of all the data you have provided to us and, where technically feasible, you have the right to request that your personal data be transferred to another data controller.
You may exercise these rights free of charge, as well as withdraw your consent at any time, by contacting our company by any of the following means and attaching a copy of your National ID card or equivalent document proving your identity:
- By e-mail to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through post, addressed to: Avda. Diagonal 640, 1D. 08017. Barcelona.
In the event that you need to make a query or suggestion regarding the processing of your personal data, you may also contact the addresses provided to exercise your rights.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AEPD), the competent data protection authority in Spain, if you consider that your data have not been processed correctly.
Image rights transfer policy for events
Axis Corporate, as an organiser or sponsor of events, may take photographs or record audiovisual content where the image of the attendees may appear.
The use of this audiovisual content is for information purposes only and for the purpose of promoting the event on the company’s communication channels:
- Our website, as an image gallery linked to the news of said event.
- News about the event on our website or newsletters.
- On our corporate social media profiles: Linkedin, Instagram and Youtube.
Registration for our events includes a section that asks you to expressly accept our Image Rights Transfer Policy, where you accept that your image may be included in the photo gallery or other dissemination channels.
In any case, priority will be given to group and context images, avoiding close-ups.
Consult our Cookies policy.