Crowdz engaged Axis Corporate to support the UK launch of their digital invoice financing product – adding complementary skills to their UK go-to-market team.
How we helped
As part of an accelerated delivery programme, Axis Corporate worked with the Crowdz team in their Old Street offices and at our Spitalfieds base. Our Team:
- Identified priority operational policies and processes required to support a UK launch and assure Crowdz platform funders – creating baselined versions of the most critical artefacts.
- Supported the technology solution design – identifying options to accelerate delivery of a compliant UK solution.
- Introduced Crowdz to a range of potential distribution and technology partners to further accelerate progress.
Within a period of 6 weeks our team had:
- Validated Crowdz existing Market and Customer Research
- Designed and signed off a compliant UK Solution Design
- Identified a small number of solution gaps and created a clear plan resolve prior to launch – providing further assurance around required resource and proposed delivery milestones.
- Created and agreed 7 baselined policy documents for core areas of the business