A UK CMA9 Bank offering a range of consumer and corporate commercial banking products across a portfolio of brands
Our Client had limited external perspective on emerging revenue models and developer engagement approaches created by the API economy. As an input into their strategy, they were keen to understand competitor activity, best practice and potential
How we helped
- We worked closely with client product and strategy teams to define research method and key questions – rapidly coming to first iteration to prove approach.
- We developed a bespoke maturity model covering API scope, developer features, technology standards, commercial model.
- We analysed more than 850 individual APIs – identifying trends and highlighting areas of opportunity.
- Reusable research approach and data model, enabling regular internal updates for marginal effort.
- Proposed roadmap for future growth with clearly defined work packages to explore and quantified benefits.
- Transformed exutive understanding on API landscape and potential opportunities.