A leading retail and commercial bank in the UK and Europe.
- Assess the Regulatory Change portfolio and determine where improvements could be made to optimise delivery.
- Analyse the process for delivering change programmes across business and technology functions to improve coordination.
How we helped
- We worked closely with the business and technology teams to map the existing delivery approach and identify areas for improvement.
- We analysed the Regulatory Portfolio to identify opportunities to rationalise, reduce and re-sequence initiatives against key priorities.
- We created a series of ‘lenses’ to reclassify the portfolio, including maximising technology re-use, prioritising mandatory change, delivering against confirmed implementation measures etc to create options.
- We designed a revised delivery approach to streamline activities and improve co-ordination between business and technology teams.
- Optimised portfolio that aligned more closely with the available change budget.
- A streamlined delivery approach to drive greater effectiveness.
- A reusable portfolio assessment capability to enable repeat and continuous improvement.