Our clients know that the pace of change is faster than ever. As a result – the notion of traditional, exhaustive, desk-based strategic analysis is reaching the end of its useful life. We deliver differently.
We work with our clients to answer their strategic questions, help quantify likely impacts and set a roadmap that balances a clear sense of vision and encourages experimentation and boldness.
Over a period of weeks, not months, our team work collaboratively with clients to clarify and test their current understanding of future requirements – validating current assumptions and finding unexpected value.
We work collaboratively in short sprints. We quickly build alignment around a roadmap for delivery. We agree unambiguous prioritisation principles as well as a detailed benefits case to help steer decisions and build confidence across the business.
As part of the process we help clients answer key “directional” questions.
- Can we be a marketplace business? What role should we play?
- How much of our roadmap should we dedicate to innovation and new products / experiences? How do we quantify likely impact?
- What roles can APIs play? How do we start seeing developers or other FS businesses as our new customers? What could the returns be?
- How do we protect against industry disruptors? Where are there first mover advantages that will suit us?
- How do we use a broad ecosystem of fintech partners to accelerate change and reduce cost?