MiFID II business requirements for a Global Investment Bank
- Multiple impact across functions and teams; front to back office.
- Quality and integrity issues on reference data.
- Cross regulatory requirements not managed on an holistic approach.
- Significant amount of regulatory requirements to be assessed and translated into business requirements.
- Lack of understanding of MiFID II challenges around certain areas: OTC pre trade obligations, investor protection enhancements, transaction reporting attributes, etc.
HOW WE HELPED
- Analysis of regulatory requirements was conducted and compared against the current reference data situation (including workflows and data extract scrutiny).
- GAP analysis was performed and implementation plan defined.
- Future strategic solution and Target Operating Model were defined.
- Remediation effort was assessed and design principles established.
- Business requirements were submitted to adapt current platforms to MiFID II.
- Business requirements to transform current architecture submitted.
- Operational risks analysed and process gaps identified.
- Cost-efficient strategic solution designed.
- Remediation effort measured.
Regulatory Portfolio Optimisation for a Global Bank
The Capability and Innovation fund will change the SME Banking market. Is your Bank ready?
The cost of consumer loyalty – Are consumers in the cash saving market being penalised?
How banks charge for overdrafts is set to change following FCA action
Financial services through the looking glass
Axis Corporate joins UnaVista’s Partner Programme