Regulatory Portfolio Optimisation for a Global Bank
- Regulatory change was managed through a variety of disparate projects without any business co-ordination nor overall cost control oversight
HOW WE HELPED
- Introduce a regular ‘horizon scanning’ process.
- Validate relevant regulations, key risks and business units and functions impacted.
- Establish overarching governance arrangements.
- Consolidate regulatory obligations, programmes and projects into an overall portfolio, roadmap and delivery tranches with common performance metrics and controls.
- Identify critical priorities and dependencies.
- Provide challenge to projects with clear scope or requirements.
- Optimised cost and resourcing of regulatory change.
- Increased transparency and established tighter governance on existing and new projects.
The Capability and Innovation fund will change the SME Banking market. Is your Bank ready?
The cost of consumer loyalty – Are consumers in the cash saving market being penalised?
How banks charge for overdrafts is set to change following FCA action
Financial services through the looking glass
Axis Corporate joins UnaVista’s Partner Programme