We help companies effectively define an ESG strategy from an operational perspective, with a defined structure that is in line with the relevant issues of stakeholders, regulations, and best market practices.
Sustainability requires special treatment due to its high impact on the company’s reputation, and in that it is considered a cross-cutting issue that affects the business model itself.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients to help them better understand the environment in which they compete, interpret the regulatory requirements they face, focus their business strategies on aspects that provide them with competitive value, work on their sustainability strategy, and serve as catalysts for business activities that place the environment and society at the forefront.
We lead this drive for business sustainability with our clients through innovation while taking into account corporate strategies, moving towards a value proposition that includes a sustainable business vision, high resilience capacity, and a swift and flexible organisational structure that allows for rapid adaptations to regulations and market changes.
The impact of implementing a company’s ESG Strategy is:
- A 15%-30% reduction in baseline costs, which varies depending on the company’s initial level of development in terms of sustainability.
- Adaptation to changes in consumer preferences, which are increasingly demanding concerning matters of ESG.
- A proactive approach to compliance with regulatory requirements, ensuring adequate compliance with the standards.
- Greater access to other companies’ supply chains—such as suppliers, customers, etc.—by holding an ESG assessment.
- Access to private/public sources or European funds.
- Stakeholder satisfaction in ESG matters, reaching optimal levels of qualification in order to remain competitive in the market.
GOVERNANCE AND ESG STRATEGY
We help companies adequately position themselves in ESG matters through analysing the sustainability function and the strategy’s maturity, defining strategic levers that promote excellence and appropriate decision-making.
We favour the analysis and consideration of the company’s stakeholders as a strategic axis, which involves analysing expectations and maximising the contribution of value to stakeholders.
Working with the client, we optimise the reporting process of non-financial information, both at regulatory and strategic level, ensuring an adequate focus on reputational risk management as well as compliance with the various regulations and best market practices.